Allies are just one conversion away. A unique set, made especially for you
ABOUT CONVERSION GAME
In the 33 rooms of a medieval castle, up to 12 players observe each other, without knowing if their neighbors have characters from the Forces of Good, such as fairies or exorcists, or from Forces of Evil, like werewolves or zombies. They could also be enemies who will try to convert you.
As the conversions progress, the players change sides, fueling the mystery. No one is left out during the game and everyone has a chance of winning until the end.
The games are limited in time to keep the rhythm and suspense. The end of the game is epic! It happens when a player drives a stake into the heart of the sleeping Great Demon. If the sunset arrives earlier, the Great Demon wakes up and the Forces of Evil win.
A successful conversion gives points to the player, and even more if it’s done with surprise! Finding the crypt and the tomb of the Great Demon both awards points.
The top-scoring player is declared the winner of the game. The points are accumulated from one game to the other, allowing players to move up in the ranking on the game's web page.
The rounds are dynamic. Players plan their actions and execute them in order of priority:
- Runes are activated
- Conversions and crystal ball questions are implemented using a web page accessible to everyone near the game board. This is the way to protect the identity of the characters, thus keeping the mystery.
- Point-winning actions in the crypt are entered on the web page
- Players share a cotton bag containing thick cards to search for secret passages, crystal balls, stakes, runes and, most importantly, the crypt where the Great Demon awaits his awakening.
- The tokens are moved on the board
Player handbooks allow you to take notes with erasable markers (included), just like on a personal whiteboard.
Players in the same room of the castle can chat in secret, away from the other players. It's time to talk strategy, bluff about your identity, share the notes taken during the game. You can use strategy, or play casually. No matter your level of play, you will have created a memorable experience with your friends.
The game can also be played without an internet connection.
The collection edition of the Conversion game is handmade by the designer, delivering visual and tactile pleasures. It is offered at a special introductory price for a limited time. This edition includes :
- A box in solid black recycled cardboard
- The game box measuring 60 x 55 cm
- 12 player's handbooks
- 13 dry-erase markers
- 12 jokens in polished rocks
- 5 stakes from Como Lake driftwood
- 60 search cards
- 6 tumb cards
- One search bag in organic cotton
- The instruction booklet
- Access to the web site to:
- Play games
- Accrue points
- Create a community
- Ask for help
All the elements of the cardboard game are made from very thick black cardboard, recycled and locally sourced. It is hand-cut without power tools.